Monday, June 14, 2010

My half a second!

I appeared in the preview of the show last Friday on astro 304 for yes, half a second!Mr. Moon recorded it on his camera and we shared the clip with liveloveangel, rojakgal and some friends at a barbeque party. They too went crazy after seeing my half a second appearance. It was so funny!

Anyway, this was me with the host Faye during audition. before being told the news two weeks later that I was one of the 13 chosen to participate in the makeover.

I was ecstatic and started to imagine how different I would look after the show.

Well,it turned out, there was no major transformation, just an up-hairdo, a black dress and 'OL' make up.
Maggie, the coordinator!

Unlike the other girls, who looked so much different with their hairdo and their fancy make-up.

The bride was my favourite look among all. Simply because she really looked elegant and gorgeous in the wedding gown! Not to mention,her height and poise! Her hairdo was awesome too!

With Cindy the 'Cinderella'.

With her dark smoldering smokey eyes and grunge hairdo, Voon looked every bit of a 'Punk Rock' star

With Jean, who was  made up to look like an 'Upcoming Star'. She is a model and one of the 5 finalist of last year's Miss Astro beauty pageant. She is so tall that I looked like a dwarf standing next to her .


With Amy- Jap Look, Winnie- Housewife and Sabrina- Classy and elegant

With Lun, Xiao Kai's super friendly assistant from Taiwan.

Did not manage to snap photos with the rest but here is a group photo which I grabbed from facebook.

Last but not least, my favourite Lao Shi of all time....... Xiao Kai!
Cos I've never came across a make-up artist as good looking as he is

Plus, he's so soft spoken and friendly! If you are wondering whether Mr. Moon will get jealous of me gushing over Xiao Kai.. the answer is No..cos he himself is amazed by Xiao Kai's physique and good looks!Haha!

Alright! That's the end of my Dream makeover.  By the way, the show is entitled My Dreamgirl, which I can't bring myself to mention cos it just sounds weird on me. I hope I won't look silly and  'kekok' when the show airs on astro channel 304 in August! :)

4 comments:

Rojakgal said...

Awesome post. I like the Punk Rock style.U have the professional girl photo? I am interested to see her transformation. eheh

jumpingcolours said...

nice post.the Bride is really tall huh..! Cant wait to see u on TV!

val said...

amazing experience!!! : )

Heidi said...

WOW! looking forward to see u @ 304 =P