Friday, June 11, 2010

My Dream Makeover (Part II)

I was given the theme Office Lady, or 'OL' simply because I look like one, I reckon. I was not allowed to wear my own attire as the producer wanted me to look significantly different after the makeover. Thus, I was given the white shirt and jeans on the spot. Felt a bit uncomfortable because I really looked drab and dull in it.

Xiao Kai Lao Shi sharing tips on how to create a fast and appropriate look for work

Tony , the celebrity hair stylist working his magic on my hair.

The gurus making final touches on me before the next shooting

Finally, here I am with just eyeliner, mascara, blush, lip colour and an up-hairdo, I still look pretty much the same, don't you think so? Improved version?Hmmm....

Rojakgal a.k.a as Elle was there too. Thanks for the moral support Rojak! You are super duper reliable!Muacckkss!:)

Not forgetting Mr. Moon who came at the right time to capture my moment with the Lao Shis

I'll share some fabulous photos of me and the other girls who were all given different themes in my next entry.

5 comments:

jumpingcolours said...

you look so serious in those pictures..

Yeah...u look the same! haha..

SweetPepperLove said...

Haha....yeah...cos not used to being in front of so many cameras!

Rojakgal said...

Haha..my pleasure to be invited. It was fun and a good experience :)

Roy said...

pls control your slaver..or else is hard for the makeup artist to make up your face... :-p

SweetPepperLove said...

Roy: Too nervous sitting in front of the cameras to even drool.......:)