Tuesday, March 8, 2011

SweetPepperLove is still alive!

This is my first blog entry after I stopped blogging abruptly since I started my new job more than 9 months ago. My new job has been a rollercoaster of new experiences, continuous learning and of course many trials and errors in between.
One of my greatest joys (so far ..) was being able to get a 'free makeover' done by my colleague when I sat in as a 'model' to practise on before a major presentation, which I was also involved in but dealing with different areas. Great opportunity to get my make-up properly done before my own presentation .

Trying on a turqoise eye colour
All set for my presentation

I am trying to get this look done by myself every morning. This is one of my resolutions for year 2011, a more refined and improved version of myself.


I am looking forward to a fabulous and exciting year 2011!Hopefully, one with great surprises too *wink*

4 comments:

yungyaw said...

Wow, you look gorgeous. You wanna do this every morning? Then you need to wake up very early lo?

SweetPepperLove said...

YungYaw: Yeah, nowadays I pack my stuff and try to do it in the car or office..:)

Rojakgal said...

waa..very nice make up la. I wish I knew how

jumpingcolours said...

hope to see more updates!