Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's MY Day!

As 16th of September of 2010 was a public holiday, I decided to ask my friends out for a drink on my birthday! It was such a great feeling going out on a weekday night knowing that I won't need to wake up early in the morning to prepare myself for work.

Since Mr. Moon had been mentioning about Maya Hotel lately, we decided to go there again but with the company of my high school mates. We headed to their Lobby Lounge which is of a classic contemporary spacious design with purple and orange theme. I did not manage to tale a nice photo of the lounge due to the dim lightings.

The menu laid on a cut bark of a tree, which serves as a table

Mr. Moon and I

Mrs. Lau

Trying to snap photos ala 'professional' with space deliberately left on the right.

Rojakgal and Mrs. Lau, I have known them since I was 13 and now, I have reached the big 30! ..oh well, it's just a number right?

Alex and Mr. Rojak. Alex was busy the whole night playing with his iphone. Must be fb-ing with his Teeluk!:)

We had white wine and some other drinks.....

while listening to the duo (a male pianist and female lead) crooning love songs.


It was a quiet and relaxing night as the place was only occupied by us and two couples.

Rojak giving me an America's Next Top Model pose with the theme, 'seduction'.

That was how I celebrated my 30th Birthday!:) I wonder how will it be like 10 years from now? Will I be celebrating with mini me(s) and mini Mr.Moon(s) and old Pepper? Can't imagine!:)

By the way if you have not helped with the survey, please please please do!
Here is the link to the Skincare survey. Thank you!

5 comments:

yungyaw said...

Wow, looks like a very good way to celebrate your first 3x Birthday wor. It's funny when I read "Mr.Rojak"!

Anyway, wish you happy birthday again!

val said...

10yrs from now, surely u''ll celebrating wif ur juniors. I enjoyed dat night too!! :-)

Rojakgal said...

Haha..."Mr. Rojak" got me laughing too.

Hope to celebrate your 40th, 50th,... birthday with u too. :)

Happy Birthday again!

Your friend,
Rojak :P

SweetPepperLove said...

Yung Yaw and rojak girl: Rojakboy sounds very junior and doesn't match him, so chose to address him as Mr. Rojak!hehehe....:)

val: Virgos rocked that night!:)

jumpingcolours said...

Happy Birthday to you again :)