Sunday, July 18, 2010

On Cloud 'Nine'

No, I'm definitely not on cloud nine, being married for almost 3 years now. The 'Nine' here signifies our future home at The Nine's @ BK 9.

We were on our way to IOI mall when suddenly Mr. Moon decided to turn in to view our future home for  God knows how many nth time this year. We were lucky to bump into one of the staffs there who allowed us to go in as the houses were usually locked during our visits. He was kind enough to wait for us outside even though it was drizzling, just to lock the house after we were done.

The row of Phase 2 houses.

My almost completed future home. The entrance.

The living room with two entrances. Notice the glass door on the right(of this pic), and the wooden door on the left. We will need to choose which one to be used as our main door.
Mr. Moon's favourite area, the little courtyard ! The feature that made him chose this over the other type without the coutyard.

Kitchen area. This is my territory.

Kitchen area 2. Dry kitchen?

Master bedroom.

I have no single idea how to renovate decorate (because my Dad said that if I'm not doing anything major, I should use this word instead ) the place yet. I guess it's time to surf the Net and get some ID magazines now. I'm super excited! :)

9 comments:

jumpingcolours said...

Looking good!can't wait to party/bbq there! Looks spacious..I wud be on CLoud 9 too!

Anonymous said...

i went to there 1 time but cant go inside .......nice!

Rojakgal said...

I was just there yesterday man!!! Totally love the design cause it's so modern. envy to the max! Great location too! FYI, market price is rm600-630k. He he..

SweetPepperLove said...

Anonymous: Thanks for the comment! It'll be good to know who you are too..hehe...:)
Livelove & Rojak: I can't wait to hold my own party there too. Patient yeah...next happening place coming up in 2011..

genedavinci said...

Nice place! it's getting better than the previous visit we had! Can't to get drunk at your new party palace! woot! ;D

val said...

master bedroom looks very very spacious....can put in a baby cradle yea..;P
looking forward for your house warming dear.....

SweetPepperLove said...

Val & Gene: Hopefully by end of first quarter of 2011 ok!:) I'm looking forward too. As for baby cradle, yeah...can think of that too..:)

yungyaw said...

Congratulation!!! Finally got the keys! WoooHoooo!

SweetPepperLove said...

YungYaw: Not yet!