Friday, July 16, 2010

Have a break with Green Tea Kit Kat!

My brother, Mr.J, had an amazing discovery in Japan! He bought some chocolates from the convenience store and this was one of the chocolates that he liked the most. Green tea Kit Kat! Do we have this in Malaysia?

He liked it so much that he even got my Mom's friend who recently went to Japan to get MORE for him! And being his sweet little sister, I was offered a courteous one pack to try..

This is how the pack looks like. I can't read Japanese but I reckon the 100 kcal  shown on the pack emphasizes that one serving contains 100kcal calorie?

More Jap....... and the word 'calorie' in the website..

This must be a product which sells on low calorie content and caters to people who are watching their diet.

The packing looks like one of those cereal/ granola bar.

Green tea Kit Kat is of course green in colour!

And now the most important thing, the taste of this green coloured chocolate. It doesn't taste like the normal Kit Kat chocolate of course, rather, it tastes like white chocolate minus the milky sweetness with a green tea after- taste. Those who loves green tea ice cream will love this too.

Now, Mr. J if you are reading this, can I have more? : )

6 comments:

Rojakgal said...

Looks delicious la..

Anonymous said...

sure.. anytime for u..

jumpingcolours said...

hope i can find this in thailand? hehe

Rojakgal said...

Wahaha...probably thailand has Tom yam kitkat! Angel, buy for me if got ya.. He he.

val said...

really so nice??? i must try to get someone to send it to me...

SweetPepperLove said...

Val: I'm sure it's easy for you to get since it's from Nestle...:) remember to share with our friends too if u manage to get it!